With a rich texture that quickly absorbs and feels light on your face, body, hair and nails. Loelle Argan Oil is a 100% certified organic cold-pressed oil obtained from Morocco. The formula is rich in antioxidants, fatty acids, vitamins, phenols, and carotenes that soothe, nourish, protect, and intensely hydrate your skin, hair, scalp, nails, and cuticles.
100% pure Moroccan Argan oil is nothing but more like a liquid gold filled in a bottle. It is a perfect natural solution for dry, dull, and damaged skin, hair, and nails. Used by Moroccan women for ages to repair dry skin and hair. A great blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and fatty acids replenish the moisture at the cellular level, fight aging signs, and maintain the pH balance.
- Prevents Acne Breakouts- Sometimes, excess oil is not produced by the overactivity of sebaceous glands but due to the dry and damaged skin barrier. Argan oil is rich in vitamin E that has anti-inflammatory properties. It controls the excess sebum, prevents pores clogging, strengthens the skin barrier, and controls acne.
- Fades Wrinkles & Fine Lines- Vitamin A, a skin firming agent in Argan oil, fights oxidative stress and fades fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, it promotes healthy skin cells and helps boost collagen production for a youthful complexion.
- Smoother & Blemish Free Complexion- Omega-6 fatty acids in pure argan oil promote healthy skin functioning, repair the damaged cells, and keep the surface smoother, plumper, and free from blemishes.
- Healthy Scalp & Frizz-free Hair- The higher concentration of vitamin E in argan oil nourishes the scalp, enhances blood flow, brings more proteins and oxygen to the scalp for better growth and stronger hair. In addition, Argan oil fights the frizz and provides deep moisturization to get the luscious locks of your dreams.
- Strength Nails & Cuticles- Argan oil strengthens brittle nails. Its daily massage hydrates, protect, and nourishes your nails and cuticles.
How to Use
- Remove Your Makeup with Loelle Argan Oil- It works amazingly to dissolve your face and eye makeup. Take a few drops of it and massage on onto your face gently. Keep massaging in circular motions, and finally, rinse it off with your regular facial cleanser.
- Add it to Your Daily Skincare Routine- Apply 1-2 drops of Loelle Argan oil to clean and damp skin. Since it is very lightweight, it sinks and absorbs quickly. You can apply it on the top of your moisturizer to lock all the hydrating ingredients into your skin. However, If you are uncomfortable with the glowy sheen in the morning, you can incorporate it into your nighttime skincare routine for countless skin-improving benefits.
- Use it As a Lip Balm- If you can't find your lip balm or the chapstick, apply 1-2 drops of Argan oil to your lips. It will prevent dryness and keep them plump for long.
- Hydrating Toner- A great facial toner removes dust debris clogged in pores and hydrates your skin. You can make an excellent toner with Loelle Argan oil. Take one pump of Argan oil and mix it with two drops of your favorite essential oil and rose water. Mix well and regularly use for clear and refreshed skin.
- As a Body Oil- Argan oil serves as a great body oil. You can use it on your cracked heels, hands, or anywhere to replenish moisture.
- Hair Mask- Mix the argan oil with your favorite essential oil to prepare a hair miracle mask. First, heat the mixture for 15 seconds in a microwave. Then, apply it to your scalp and hair. Leave it on for 15-30 minutes. Then, rinse it with lukewarm water to lock the hydration.
- Use It on Your Nails & Cuticles- Massage the Loelle's Argan oil onto your nails and cuticles to strengthen and embellish them.
Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil)
Country of Origin
Dry & Damaged Skin
Damaged & Frizzy Hair
The formula is Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free
Ecocert. The Vegan Society.
Something More You Need to Know
This product is 100% pure Moroccan Argan oil extracted through a cold pressing to preserve the integrity of the nutrients.