Loelle Argan oil with grapefruit seed extract is a beautiful elixir for your skin, hair, and nails. Its lightweight and 100% organic formula absorb quickly without leaving a greasy residue. Argan oil is rich in vitamin A, E, omega-6, and 9, which smoothen the skin texture, fade the aging signs, strengthen the hair and nails. The grapefruit seed extract increases cell turnover, evens skin tone, and lightens acne scars. Its fragrance refreshes your mind and elevates your mood.
Nourish your skin, hair, and nails and give them extra care and love with Loelle Argan Oil Grapefruit, which is 100% natural and certified organic. The damage repairing argan oil moisturize gently without leaving a greasy touch. In addition, it provides your skin and hair with the hydration they need. Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E in argan oil increase skin elasticity, regenerate the damaged skin barrier, calm and condition frizzy hair, and adds fabulous shine. The grapefruit seed extract improves blood circulation, controls sebum production, and adds lustrous shine to hair. Its soft fragrance uplifts the spirits and reduces stress.
Fades Fine Lines & Wrinkles- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E in argan oil promote collagen production, increase skin elasticity, fight free radicals, and help to fade fine lines and wrinkles.
Prevent Dryness- Argan oil and grapefruit seed extract provide deep moisturization without clogging your pores or leaving a greasy film on the skin. In addition, it maintains an optimum pH of skin and scalp and keeps them stay hydrated.
Improves Hair Growth- Essential nutrients and vitamins in argan oil with grapefruit improve hair growth. Massaging oil on the scalp enhances blood circulation, providing more nutrients and oxygen to the hair, leading to healthy and strong hair. In addition, the higher concentration of vitamin E in argan oil with grapefruit nourishes the scalp and hair from roots to tips and prevents dandruff as well.
Stronger Nails- Vitamins and essential fatty acids in argan oil with grapefruit strengthen nails and cuticles. It protects them from damage.
How to Use
Add it to your Daily Skincare Routine- Apply 1-2 drops of Loelle Argan oil with grapefruit to clean and damp skin. Since it is very lightweight, it sinks and absorbs quickly. You can apply it on the top of your moisturizer to lock all the hydrating ingredients into your skin. However, If you are uncomfortable with the glowy sheen in the morning, you can incorporate it into your nighttime skincare routine for countless skin-improving benefits.
- Use it as Lip Oil- Argan oil with grapefruit is rich in antioxidants that protect your lips against free radicals. It soothes, nourishes, and deeply moisturizes your lips.
- Hydrating Toner- A great facial toner removes dust debris clogged in pores and hydrates your skin. You can make an excellent toner with Loelle Argan oil with grapefruit. Take one pump of it and mix with two drops of your favorite essential oil and rose water. Mix well and regularly use for clear and refreshed skin.
- As a Body Oil- Argan oil serves as a great body oil. You can use it on your cracked heels, hands, or anywhere to replenish moisture.
- Hair Mask- Mix the argan oil with grapefruit and your favorite essential oil to prepare a hair miracle mask. First, heat the mixture for 15 seconds in a microwave. Then, apply it to your scalp and hair. Leave it on for 15-30 minutes. Then, rinse it with lukewarm water to lock the hydration.
- Use It on Your Nails & Cuticles- Massage the Loelle's Argan oil with grapefruit onto your nails and cuticles to strengthen and embellish them.
Argania Spinosa (Argan oil) Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit seed extract).
Country of Origin
Loelle Argan Oil with grapefruit is harvested and produced by hands by a Morocco-based women's cooperative. The oil gives the women a stable income and better welfare. Thanks to the women's cooperative, they have started a school so their children can get an education. In addition, argan trees help reduce the threatening desertification in the area and are on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Dry & Damaged Skin
Damaged & Frizzy Hair
The formula is Cold-pressed, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free
Ecocert. The Vegan Society.
Something More You Need to Know
Traditionally, argan oil is extracted from argan nuts that have passed through the digestion of goats as they eat the pulp. Once it has passed the goat's digestion, the nuts are collected and pressed. This method leaves the goat's characteristic smell. Therefore, many varieties of diluted argan oil are offered, which are usually also perfumed to hide the goat scent. This is not the case with Loelle Argan Oil, as it never comes in contact with goats. Instead, the argan nuts are picked and peeled by women at a women's cooperative. The Argan oil is extracted through a cold pressing to preserve the integrity of the nutrients.