A purifying and exfoliating cleanser for the body that plays an essential role in the traditional Moroccan Hammam ritual.
Natural, organic and vegan, our Moroccan black soap is infused with vitamin E and scented with eucalyptus for an invigorating cleansing treatment.
🎯 USE IT TO:
- Revive dull-looking, dry skin
- Exfoliate dead skin cells
- Deeply hydrate the skin
- Reduce the appearance of dark spots
- Regain your skin’s natural glow
👌 SUITABLE FOR:
All skin types, especially for dry and dull skin.
👉 HOW TO USE:
Use according to traditional hammam ritual:
- Shower or bathe with warm water; it opens up the pores and is crucial for the treatment.
- Apply the paste all over your body
- Leave on for a few minutes
- Shower off the soap
- Scrub your skin in circling motions (toward the heart to work with your lymph flow) with Loelle's scrub glove to remove dead skin cells.
- Wet your hands and lather up a foam with the soap.
- Apply the soap foam over the body.
- Moroccan black soap is highly concentrated, and the foam acts as deep cleansing for the body and exfoliates the skin naturally.
- Rinse and enjoy smoother skin.
ℹ️ ADDITIONAL INFO:
- The formula is vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and gluten-free.
Water (Aqua), olive oil (Olea Europaea), eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus Globulus)