A detoxifying multi-purpose clay for the face, body and hair, enriched with essential minerals and iron oxide.
Natural, and vegan, our Moroccan clay green is infused with magnesium and essential trace elements. The cleansing product controls excessive sebum production and draws out impurities and toxins while it restores skin’s mineral balance.
🎯 USE IT TO:
- Draw out impurities and toxins from your pores
- Remove dead skin cells from your skin
- Tighten pores and improve skin texture
- Reduce blemishes and signs of aging
- Soothe irritated and damaged skin
- Reveal radiant complexion
- Control excessive sebum production
- Nourish and hydrate your skin and hair
👌 SUITABLE FOR:
Oily and blemish-prone skin types.
👉 HOW TO USE:
As a face detox treatment:
- Mix one tablespoon of the Loelle clay with two tablespoons of warm water and two drops of Loelle Argan Oil (optional).
- Apply the mask to the face, avoiding the eye area and leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse.
- Follow with the toner and moisturizer.
- Repeat once or twice a week.
As a hair detox wash:
You can use Loelle clay to create your own natural hair wash.
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons of clay with water and add two drops of argan oil, olive oil, or rosehip oil.
- Mix all the ingredients in a plastic bowl because the minerals present in clay can react with a metal pot.
- Massage the mixture on the scalp for two minutes and then rinse it off.
This hair wash is highly beneficial for people with oily scalp.
As a hair detox mask:
- Prepare the mask by mixing Loelle clay white with Rose Water.
- Apply it from scalp to hair ends.
- Do not let the clay dry in your hair, and keep spraying the Rose Water.
- Rinse it off with warm water after 15-20 minutes.
As a body detox treatment:
You can apply Loelle clay anywhere on your body to combat dryness and flaking, and instantly soften and moisturize your skin.
- Mix it in rose water and Loelle rosehip oil or almond oil.
- Apply the paste on dry patches, knees, elbows, and heels.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse
ℹ️ ADDITIONAL INFO:
- The formula is 100% natural, vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and gluten-free.
- Certified by The Vegan Society
Illite (Green clay) from Morocco