A soothing detox treatment to purify your skin and hair.
A purifying multi-purpose volcanic clay for the face, body and hair, sourced from the chambers below the Atlas mountains in Morocco. This soothing clay has been used by Moroccan women for centuries to cleanse and purify the skin and hair.
Natural and vegan, our Moroccan rhassoul clay Atlas is infused with a high concentration of silica, magnesium and calcium, removing impurities and toxins. The mineral-rich product is unique thanks to its cleansing and moisturizing properties.
🎯 USE IT TO:
- Exfoliate, detox and purify your skin
- Repair damaged skin
- Reduce blemishes
- Combat oxidative stress
- Improve skin texture and brighten complexion
- Increase hair volume and shine
- Detox and nourish hair follicles
- Gently exfoliate your scalp
👌 SUITABLE FOR:
All skin types, especially for dry, oily, and sensitive skin.
👉 HOW TO USE:
As a face detox treatment:
- Mix one tablespoon of the Loelle clay with two tablespoons of warm water and two drops of Loelle Argan Oil (optional).
- Apply the mask to the face, avoiding the eye area and leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse.
- Follow with the toner and moisturizer.
- Repeat once or twice a week.
As a hair detox wash:
You can use Loelle clay to create your own natural hair wash.
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons of clay with water and add two drops of argan oil, olive oil, or rosehip oil.
- Mix all the ingredients in a plastic bowl because the minerals present in clay can react with a metal pot.
- Massage the mixture on the scalp for two minutes and then rinse it off.
This hair wash is highly beneficial for people with oily scalp.
As a hair detox mask:
- Prepare the mask by mixing Loelle clay white with Rose Water.
- Apply it from scalp to hair ends.
- Do not let the clay dry in your hair, and keep spraying the Rose Water.
- Rinse it off with warm water after 15-20 minutes.
As a body detox treatment:
You can apply Loelle clay anywhere on your body to combat dryness and flaking, and instantly soften and moisturize your skin.
- Mix it in rose water and Loelle rosehip oil or almond oil.
- Apply the paste on dry patches, knees, elbows, and heels.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse
ℹ️ ADDITIONAL INFO:
Loelle Moroccan Rhassoul Clay Atlas comes from the Atlas Mountains in Morocco and results from volcanic activity in the area. The clay is 100% natural and produced entirely without environmental impact.
- The formula is 100% natural, vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and gluten-free.
- Certified by The Vegan Society
Moroccan Lava Clay, completely free of heavy metals. Mineral content silica: 58%, Aluminium: 2.47%, Iron: 0.64%, Sodium: 2.3%, Magnesium: 25.2%, Calcium: 2.34%, Moisture: <8%