A restorative hair blend of prickly pear seed, argan, broccoli seed and black cumin seed oil infused with tropical notes of tiaré flower.
Natural, organic, vegan and cold-pressed, our barbary fig seed hair oil is infused with vitamin E protecting the hair against oxidative stress and locking in moisture. The lightweight product absorbs quickly, restoring the lipid film of each hair strand without leaving your hair greasy.
🎯 USE IT TO:
- Revive dry, brittle hair
- Smooth split ends and prevent further breakage
- Restore your hair’s natural shine without greasy residue
- Moisturize and nourish your hair
- Soothe your scalp
- Strengthen hair and improve growth
- Prevent premature graying
- Tame frizz
👌 SUITABLE FOR:
Dry, damaged, and frizzy hair.
👉 HOW TO USE:
- Apply the prickly pear cactus hair oil to your scalp.
- Massage well and leave it on for a few hours or overnight before washing.
- It can also double as a leave-in conditioner when applied to damp hair.
ℹ️ ADDITIONAL INFO:
- Loelle Prickly Pear Oil comes from the type of cactus, a barbary fruit fig that grows wild in Morocco. The fruit contains tiny hard seeds; of these, about 1 ton is required to produce a liter of cold-pressed oil. This slow process makes it one of the world's most exclusive oils.
- Loelle Prickly Pear Oil is harvested and produced by hand by a carefully selected women's cooperative in Morocco, empowering its members with a stable income and better welfare.
- The formula is 100% natural, vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and gluten-free.
- Certified by Ecocert, COSMOS & The Vegan Society.
Argania Spinosa (Argan oil), Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (thistle oil), Brassica Oleracea Seed Oil (Broccoli seed oil), Nigella Sativa Seed Oil (Black cumin seed oil), Opuntia Ficus Indica Seed Oil (Barbary fig seed oil), Perfume (from natural, organic essential oils).