100% natural and organic Loelle Lip Balm Grape with a sweet, delicious scent of grape hydrate your lips for hours. You will experience an immediate softening of your lips. It is infused with potent antioxidants, including grape seed oil, olive fruit oil, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf oil, and lemongrass leaf oil that protect your lips against environmental stressors and keep them healthy and plump.
Loelle Lip Balm Grape softens and moisturizes dry and chapped lips. 100% natural and organic ingredients, including grape seed oil, olive fruit oil, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf oil, and lemongrass leaf oil, are rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that hydrate, nourishes, and beautifies lips. The delicious grape aroma brings back the sweet childhood memories.
Key Ingredients & Their Benefits
- Grape Seed Oil- is highly nourishing. It protects your lips against harmful free radicals and leaves them fresh.
- Olive Fruit Oil- is loaded with nourishing fatty acids that moisturize and nourish dry lips. In addition, carotenoids and polyphenols in olive fruit oil strengthen the lip barrier and prevent moisture loss.
- Euphorbia Cerifera Wax- forms a protective barrier on the lips and prevents moisture loss. It has skin smoothening and lipid balancing properties as well.
- Myrica Wax- is added to Loelle Lip Balm Grape to provide long-lasting moisture and protection against environmental pollutants. In addition, it delivers a silky-rich feel without stickiness.
- Shea Butter- is a magic moisturizer and emollient. It soothes and protects your lips against UV rays. Vitamin A, E, F, quercetin, and epigallocatechin gallate are the potent antioxidants in shea butter that fight the free radicals and prevent premature aging.
- Coconut Oil- is a natural moisturizer. Lauric acid is abundantly present in coconut oil, has antibacterial properties, and protects the lips against irritants. In addition, it absorbs quickly, nourishes the deeper layers, and prevents dryness in the future.
- Cocoa Seed Butter- is abundant in oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid that preserve the lip moisture balance.
- Vitamin E- promotes cell turnover and replaces dry and damaged cells with new and healthy cells. It increases blood circulation and keeps your lips soft and supple.
- Sunflower Seed Oil- shields the lips against environmental damage. Omega-6 fatty acids in sunflower seed oil reduce inflammation and support the development of new skin cells.
- Rosemary Leaf Oil- is rich in antioxidants that combat oxidative stress and leaves your lips soft, supple, and nourished.
- Lemongrass Leaf Oil- has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and astringent properties. It reduces swelling, irritation, and itching. In addition, it protects your lips against environmental pollutants.
How to Use
Apply a thin layer of Loelle Lip Balm Hemp on the lips. Allow it to absorb fully. Repeat the application as many times as you want.
Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Myrica Pubescens Fruit Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon flexuosus Oil, Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool*,Geraniol* *Natural ingredients of essential oils.
Country of Origin
Dry, cracked, and dull lips.
The formula is Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free.
COSMOS. The Vegan Society.