The 100% pure, certified organic, and naturally scented Loelle Neroli Water rebalances and refreshes your skin. It calms your senses, cleanses, moisturizes, maintains the optimum pH value, and helps your skincare products to absorb better.
Loelle Neroli water is the powerhouse of hydration that softens, replenishes, and conditions your skin. It is made by distilling the neroli flowers. The soft and uplifting scent is perfect for a dewy-fresh complexion and a pleasant mood at any time of the day. Ideal to use as a toner after cleansing or before using serum or moisturizer. The high content of vitamin C is present that encourages collagen production, brightens the complexion, and reduces dark spots. In addition, it is highly beneficial for itchy scalp and frizzy hair.
- Locks in Moisture- Loelle Neroli water locks the moisture in the skin by strengthening the skin barrier. It allows the hydration to go deeper into the dermis and gives a dewy and radiant complexion all day long.
- Cleanses Your Skin- Natural alpha hydroxy acid is present in Loelle Neroli water that gently cleanses and exfoliates your skin while purifying pores without stripping away the natural skin moisture.
- Controls Excess Sebum- Loelle Neroli water acts as an astringent, tones the skin, controls excess sebum, and minimizes large pores' appearance.
- Prevents Acne- The anti-bacterial properties of Loelle Neroli water helps to kill bacteria responsible for acne. In addition, it prevents the clogging of pores and keeps your skin free from blemishes.
- Reduces Inflammation & Redness- Loelle Neroli water has anti-inflammatory properties, soothing irritation for oily, acne-prone, dry, and sensitive skin.
- Brightens the Skin- Vitamin C and B-complex are abundantly present in Loelle Neroli water that fights skin discoloration, evens out skin tone, and boosts radiance.
- Treat Itchy Scalp- The anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties helps to treat fungal infections, dandruff
How to Use
- Spray directly onto your face after cleansing and before applying serum or moisturizer to lock in moisture.
- Use it as a makeup setting spray for a dewy complexion.
- Spray it onto your scalp and hair ends to prevent itching, dandruff, and frizz.
- Use as many times as needed throughout the day.
Citrus aurantium amara (Neroli floral water) 100 ml.
Country of Origin
Loelle Neroli Water comes from Morocco, which has a tradition of distilling neroli flowers. Loelle's neroli water is obtained without intermediaries from a women's cooperative in Morocco. The production is done by hand and contributes to better welfare for the women.
Suitable for all skin types. Highly beneficial for dry, oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin.
Sensitive, itchy scalp and frizzy hair.
The formula is Cold-pressed, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free.
ccpb. ONSSA. The Vegan Society.