Loelle Clay Green has excellent skin cleansing and detoxifying properties. It sucks the excessive sebum, impurities, and toxins and works great on oily and acne-prone skin. Rich in essential minerals, iron oxide, and decomposed plant material such as kelp and seaweed. It tightens pores, exfoliates dead skin cells, and reveals a radiant complexion.
Loelle Clay green is a miracle product for oily and acne-prone skin. It is rich in magnesium, calcium, potassium, silicon, selenium, aluminum, titanium, cobalt, sodium, phosphorus, copper, and zinc. This perfect blend of minerals enhances clay green's absorbing capacity that draws impurities, dirt, and toxins from deeper layers of skin and controls sebum production. In addition, it reduces the appearance of aging signs and blemishes.
- It removes impurities, dead skin cells, sebum, bacteria, and grime from clogged pores. It also helps to tighten pores.
- Negatively charged minerals in clay green neutralize the positive charge on impurities and toxins. This helps in detoxifying the skin.
- Gently exfoliates the skin and improves skin texture.
- Fades the appearnce of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Soothes irritated and damaged skin.
- Controls excessive production of sebum.
- Nourish the skin cells and keep them healthy and hydrated.
- Removes blemishes and dark spots.
How to Use
- Skin Purifying Mask- Mix one teaspoon of Loelle clay green with one tablespoon of water. Add half a teaspoon of honey to it. Mix well to form a homogenous mixture. Apply the paste to your face avoiding the eye area. Leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse with cold water. Follow with a moisturizer.
- Pore Tightening Mask- Mix one teaspoon of Loelle clay green with one tablespoon of Loelle rose water. Add one drop of Loelle rosemary oil. Mix well and apply a thin layer to the face. Leave it o for 10 minutes and rinse with cold water. Follow with toner and moisturizer.
- Body Detox- Add one to two cups of Loelle green clay to warm bath water and let it dissolve. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Soak for at least 20 minutes to detoxify skin of impurities and leaves your skin soft and hydrated.
- Hair Detox- Mix Loelle clay green with Loelle Argan Oil or Olive oil and apply the paste to the Scalp and hair. Use a wide-tooth comb to distribute it evenly. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water. It will lock moisture in hair and strengthen hair follicles from roots to tips.
Illite (Green clay)
Country of Origin
A carefully selected women's cooperative produces Loelle Moroccan White Clay in Morocco. This gives women a stable income and better welfare.
Ideal for Oily and acne-prone skin.
Oily Scalp, weak hair, and dandruff.
The formula is 100% natural, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free.
The Vegan Society.