Feed your beard with Loelle beard oil that is 100% natural and certified organic. Formulated with Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, and broccoli seed oil, it penetrates the hair and repairs the damaged follicles without feeling greasy. It deeply conditions and nourishes the coarse beard and encourages healthy growth.
Loelle Beard Oil is an exclusive blend of certified organic natural oils rich in potent antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to prevent dry and itchy skin and achieve a conditioned and healthy-looking beard. Lightweight and quick-absorbing argan oil, jojoba oil, and broccoli seed oil soften and hydrate dry and brittle facial hair and leave a subtle shine. It also regenerates the hair follicles, prevents excessive shedding, stimulates your beard to grow fuller and better.
What's In It?
- Argan Oil- Loelle beard oil contains 100% natural argan oil. It is packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and Linoleic acids, which are fantastic for keeping the beard healthy and hydrated.
Argan oil also works amazingly on sensitive skin. So if you have an itchy or dandruff-containing beard, it can put you right off it. Its non-comedogenic properties regulate sebum production and prevent clogging of pores. The lightweight texture absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue. Combining jojoba oil and broccoli seed oil creates a perfect and balanced blend for your beard.
- Jojoba Oil- is another moisturizing ingredient of Loelle beard oil. It promotes hair growth, reduces breakage, and reduces sebum build-up. An excessive quantity of ceramides in jojoba oil gets absorbed readily into skin and hair and develops a strong barrier against moisture loss. In addition, it feeds the hair follicles with vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids to boost growth.
Vitamin E in jojoba oil smoothens the rough, unruly hair and provides relief against itching and flaking. Facilitating the growth helps keep your beard looking fuller, shinier, and more impressive.
- Broccoli Seed Oil- contains omega-9 fatty acids that help to give a glossy shine to your beard. It has a light consistency that penetrates the hair efficiently and does not make you feel oily.
Broccoli seed oil is rich in vitamin A, C, and calcium; all are beneficial for enhancing beard growth.
How to Use
- As a Pre-Shave Oil- Apply a few drops of Loelle Beard Oil before a shave. Then, massage gently till fully absorbed. It will moisturize your skin and prevent itching and flaking after shaving.
- As A Skin Moisturizer- You can use this multitasking beard oil as a skin moisturizer. Perfect to use on dry patches, cracked heels, and elbows.
- Hair Serum- Apply a few drops of Loelle beard oil onto your towel-dried hair. It will control frizz and dryness.
- Beard Conditioner- Add a few drops of Loelle Beard Oil to your palm. Next, rub your hands together and spread evenly to your beard, ensuring it goes down to your skin. If you have a longer beard, you can use a comb to distribute it evenly. Use daily as needed.
Argania Spinosa (Argan oil), Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba oil), Brassica oleracea seed oil (Broccoli seed oil).
Country of Origin
Morocco, Peru, Italy.
Loelle Argan Oil is harvested and produced by hand by a carefully selected women's cooperative in Morocco and Loelle Jojoba Oil by an agricultural cooperative in Peru. Thanks to the cooperatives, the women have a stable income and better welfare.
The formula is Cold-pressed, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free.
Ecocert. COSMOS. The Vegan Society.