Loelle 100% pure and certified organic is a multitasking elixir. The lightweight texture absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving a greasy residue. Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids are abundantly present responsible for cell renewal, reducing inflammation, and repairing damaged tissues. Pro-vitamin A, another potent ingredient, fades fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars.
Revitalize your skin with 100% pure and Organic rosehip oil to achieve a radiant and vibrant look. It absorbs quickly without feeling greasy and does not clog your pores. The oil is packed with pro-vitamin A, omega-3, and omega-6 fatty acids to repair, hydrate, and nourish your skin. The gentle nature of rosehip oil makes it suitable for all skin types.
- Fights Acne- Loelle rosehip oil is abundant in vitamin C, E, and A, reducing acne by increasing cell turnover. Stearic acid controls sebum production and prevents the clogging of pores.
- Soothes Dry & Damaged Skin- Vitamin E is Loelle Rosehip oil dealing with skin irritation and discomfort. The nourishing fatty acid provides necessary moisturization and prevents flaking.
- Fades Aging Signs- Pro-vitamin A and fatty acids treat aging signs and pigmentation, hydrate the skin, and repair damaged tissues. Pro-vitamin A, in particular, is a wrinkle remover and skin moisturizer. In addition, it boosts collagen production and tones the skin.
- Brightens Skin- The astringent properties of Loelle rosehip oil tightens the pores and brighten the skin. It is a vitamin-packed cocktail that fades acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and age spots. Its continuous use helps you achieve a healthy, radiant, and younger-looking complexion.
How to Use
- As a Facial Oil- You can apply Loelle rosehip oil directly to your face after cleansing and toning to get a glowing and firm complexion. You can also mix it with your regular moisturizer.
- Exfoliating Scrub- Mix the Loelle rosehip oil with your favorite essential oil and brown sugar. Rub gently with your fingertips in circular motions. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Acne-Treatment- Mix the rosehip oil with tea tree oil. Then, gently massage the mixture onto your skin to reduce acne blemishes and scars. Incorporate it into your nighttime skincare routine.
- As a Makeup Remover- Loelle rosehip oil can also be used to remove makeup. Massage gently till all the impurities melt. Rinse well.
Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip Seed Oil).
Country of Origin
Loelle Rosehip Oil is extracted from wild rosehip roses (Rosa Mosqueta) that thrive in the area around the South American Andes Mountain in Chile. The rosehip seed oil has been used for centuries by Native Americans in Chile because of its healing effect on the skin.
Safe for all skin types. Highly beneficial for dry, dull, oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin.
The formula is Cold-pressed, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free.
COSMOS. The Vegan Society.