Loelle Almond Oil is a beauty aid for your skin, hair, and nails. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, and lipids that make the skin supple and radiant, hair silky and shiny, nails strong and moisturized. It is 100% natural and certified organic. The lightweight texture quickly absorbs without leaving a greasy residue.
Loelle Almond Oil is 100% natural and pure, a healthy moisturizer and treatment for your dry skin, hair, and nails. Its rich fatty acid content makes it highly nourishing. In addition, the molecular structure of almond oil is similar to human’s natural sebum, so it readily gets absorbed into skin tissues. Historically, it has been used in Chinese and ayurvedic medicine to treat eczema and psoriasis. The regenerating, restructuring, and moisturizing properties make it ideal for dry and damaged hair. It prevents split ends, combats frizz, treats dandruff, and dry scalp. In addition, it is a perfect oil for a baby’s skin and aromatherapy massages.
- Fades Aging Signs- Loelle Almond Oil is fantastic for reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin. Enriched with fatty acids, vitamin E, A, magnesium, phosphorous, and copper, it fights the free radicals and gives a youthful complexion.
- Glowing & Healthy Complexion- You can achieve a clear and radiant complexion with Loelle Almon Oil. Vitamin E, A, and B seal in moisture and revive the skin’s natural glow.
- Reduces Dark Circles- Vitamin E, A, and K in Loelle Almond Oil are potent antioxidants that help to lessen dark circles and under-eye puffiness. In addition, it keeps the delicate skin smooth without irritating it.
- Prevent Skin Dryness- The fatty acids in Loelle Almond Oil repairs the damaged skin barrier, lock in moisture and prevent dryness. Due to its non-comedogenic properties, it is a safe moisturizer for all skin types.
- Healthy Hair- Loelle Almond Oil conditions dull and dry hair revitalizes the flaky and itchy scalp. Omega-3, 6, 9, vitamins A, B, D, E, K, minerals, and amino acids prevent split ends, control frizz, and enhance healthy hair growth.
- Healthy Nails & Cuticles- Loelle Almond oil strengthens the brittle nails and nourishes cuticles.
How to Use
As A Makeup Remover- You can use Loelle Almon oil to remove stubborn makeup. It cleanses your skin without stripping away the natural moisture.
As A Face Oil- After cleansing and toning, apply 1-2 drops of Loelle Almond oil on your face. Massage gently and follow with your regular moisturizer.
Hair Mask- Mix Loelle Almond Oil with Loelle Argan Oil and massage it to your hair and scalp. Leave it on for 30-45 minutes. You can also use it as a leave-in serum to protect your hair against hair styling tools. In addition, men can use it as a beard oil to seal moisture and improves beard growth.
Body Oil- You can apply Loelle Almond Oil anywhere on your body, from your head to your toes. The therapeutic properties of almond oil relax your mind, and the moisturizing properties keep the skin soft and supple.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond oil)
Country of Origin
Suitable for all skin types. Highly beneficial for Dry & Damaged Skin
Damaged & Frizzy Hair
The formula is Cold-pressed, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free.
COSMOS. The Vegan Society.