Moisturize your skin & hair with 100% pure and Natural Loelle Avocado Oil. It comes from the cold-pressed pulp and seeds of avocados rich in vitamins A, D, E, and amino acids. Due to its nutrient-rich properties serve as an excellent conditioner for dry, flaky, sensitive, and mature skin. In addition, it hydrates the hair and adds lustrous shine to it.
Loelle Avocado Oil is a nourishing treat for skin and hair. It is 100% pure and certified organic. The moisturizing power of this wonderful oil quenches dry skin and hair's thirst with a boost of natural antioxidants penetrating deeper into skin cells and hair follicles. Vitamins A, B, D, E, H, and K boost collagen production, and seal hair split ends. Experience smooth, shiny hair and glowing, younger-looking skin with Loelle Avocado Oil.
- Improves Skin Permeability- Oleic acid present in Loelle Avocado Oil increases skin permeability, so all the good stuff, including Vitamins A, B, D, and E, Potassium, Lecithin, Amino Acids, Antioxidants, Sterolins, Linoleic Acid, Phytosterols, Beta Carotene, Omega 3 Fatty Acids go deeper into the skin. These nutrients improve collagen and elastin production, increase cell turnover, and replace old and damaged cells with new and healthy cells.
- Act As Humectant- Loelle Avocado Oil act as a humectant. It draws water molecules from the outside environment and deeper layers of skin to keep the surface moist. In addition, vitamin E and fatty acids deliver insane levels of moisturization.
- Controls Sebum Production- With combined efforts of vitamin E and antioxidants, Loelle Avocado Oil has the power to reduce inflammation redness and regulate sebum production. In addition, vitamin D and beta-carotene in oil soothe sunburns and maintain optimum hydration.
- Moisturizes Dry Hair & Controls Frizz- Vitamin E, B5, and biotin in Loelle Avocado Oil nourishes hair follicles while antioxidants fight the free radicals, enhance hair growth, and reduce dryness. It forms a protective coating on hair strands, locks in moisture, and tames frizz.
How to Use
- As a Makeup Remover- Loelle Avocado oil melts away stubborn makeup. Gently massage it onto your face to remove makeup and take advantage of its moisturizing abilities.
- Skin Moisturizer- Massage a small amount of Loelle avocado oil on dry and chapped skin. It absorbs deeply and provides lasting hydration. To enhance the absorption of your regular moisturizer or lotion, you can mix avocado oil in it.
- Hair Mask- Mix the avocado oil with your favorite essential oil and massage it onto your scalp and the roots of the hair. You do not need to rinse it away because it absorbs quickly. However, if you feel a little greasy, rinse with warm water.
- Leave-in Conditioner- Loelle Avocado oil is a perfect leave-in conditioner. Apply a nickel-sized amount of it onto damp hair. It protects your hair against hair styling tools.
Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil)
Country of Origin
A women's cooperative produces Loelle Avocado Oil in Kenya. The production is done by hand and contributes to better welfare for the women and their families.
Ideal for dry, sensitive, and mature skin.
Dry and Damaged Hair
The formula is Cold-pressed, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free.
COSMOS. The Vegan Society.