Loelle Jojoba Oil is supreme quality, 100% pure, and certified organic oil rich in vitamins and fatty acids to regulate the moisture content in skin and hair. Since it resembles natural oil produced by your skin (sebum), it absorbs quickly and delivers optimum hydration without clogging your pores. In addition, it keeps your hair healthy and shiny by providing the hair with vitamin E, B-complex and potent antioxidants. This oil is highly beneficial for dry and damaged hair.
Fall in love with your skin and hair using Loelle Jojoba Oil! It is 100% pure and certified organic. Its incredibly lightweight and breathable properties allow it to absorb quickly without leaving a greasy residue. The high content of essential fatty acids, vitamin E, and B-complex is present in it. It mimics human sebum and is compatible with all skin types. In addition, the potent regenerating and moisturizing properties prevent hair breakage, help retain moisture, ease scalp itching, and promote hair growth.
- Soothes Dry Skin- Loelle Jojoba Oil has skin-soothing properties. It acts as a humectant that draws moisture from the outside environment and deeper layers of skin to keep the surface plump and hydrated. Vitamins A, E, and omega-6 fatty acids strengthen the skin barrier and protect your skin against environmental toxins.
- Controls Acne- As the chemical composition of jojoba oil is similar to human sebum; it balances the activity of the sebaceous glands. The antimicrobial properties stop the growth of bacteria responsible for acne.
- Prevent Premature Aging- Vitamin E, the potent antioxidant in Loelle Jojoba Oil, fights the free radicals responsible for premature aging signs. It also boosts the production of collagen protein, responsible for a firm and youthful complexion.
- Moisturizes Hair & Prevent Dandruff- Loelle Jojoba Oil coats the hair with a protective coating, locks in moisture, and hydrates the individual hair strands. Palmitic acid and stearic acid in it soothe itching and prevent dandruff.
- Promotes Hair Growth- Vitamins B, C, Zinc, and Copper in Loelle Jojoba Oil nourishes the hair and scalp. It helps to grow follicles and optimize the function of oil glands.
How to Use
- As a Makeup Remover- Loelle jojoba oil fantastically removes makeup without clogging your pores or leaving your skin feeling greasy. Massage it gently on the face and neck in circular motions. Rinse well.
- Face Oil- After cleansing and toning, apply 3-4 drops on your face. Massage gently till fully absorbed.
- Body Oil- You can apply it anywhere on your body to combat dryness or mix it in your regular moisturizer for an extra boost of hydration.
- Cuticle Oil- Loelle Jojoba Oil softens the dry cuticles and strengthens the brittle nails.
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba oil).
Country of Origin
Loelle Jojoba Oil comes from an agricultural cooperative in Peru, which gives farmers a stable income and better welfare. The cooperative gently cold-press seeds from the jojoba bush and provide the highest quality oil.
Suitable for all skin types. Highly beneficial for dry, sensitive, and acne-prone skin.
Sensitive scalp and dull hair.
The formula is Cold-pressed, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free.
Ecocert. The Vegan Society.