The nourishing, warm, and spicy Loelle Ginger Oil is 100% pure and Certified Organic. It is a perfect massage oil to ease muscle tension, relax the mind, and relieve swelling. The powerful antioxidants present in Ginger Oil safeguard the skin from premature aging, improves elasticity, and rejuvenate the complexion. In addition, it stimulates the hair follicles and enhances hair growth.
100% pure and Organic Loelle Ginger Oil is beneficial for you in many ways. Due to its therapeutic properties, it has earned the name "The Oil of Empowerment." It has been used to aid digestion, ease muscle or stomach cramps, combats nausea and flu. The anti-inflammatory, antioxidizing, and anti-inflammatory properties help diminish aging signs and restore radiance to dull and mature skin. We have mixed it with a bit of sunflower oil to prevent irritation due to its high potency. Not only the Loelle ginger oil improves skin, but it cleanses the scalp, promotes hair growth, and strengthens the follicles from roots. Beside its skin, hair, and health benefits, it remains a classic in aromatherapy.
- Combat Skin Redness & Inflammation- The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of ginger oil are due to the presence of Camphene and Pinene in it. Its topical application soothes the redness and inflammation associated with acne.
- Fades Aging Signs- Loelle ginger oil is abundant in antioxidants that fight with free radicals responsible for premature aging. Its regular application helps to fade fine lines and wrinkles.
- Evens out Skin Tone- Due to mild exfoliating properties, it removes the dull and dead cells from the skin's surface and evens out the skin complexion.
- Healthy Hair- The antiseptic, antifungal, and exfoliating nature of Loelle Ginger oil cleanses the scalp, boosts blood circulation, increases hair growth. In addition, the fatty acids in oil form a defensive coating on hair strands to protect against environmental toxins.
- Soothes Sore & Tired Muscles- Camphene, B-Phellandrene, α-Pinene, Zingiberene, β-Bisabolene, and Curcumene are the nutrients present in Loelle Ginger Oil. They all contribute to soothing the sore and tired muscles.
- Reduces Stress & Anxiety- Ginger oil is most commonly used in aromatherapy. Its aroma molecules are very potent organic chemicals that penetrate the human body. They send the signals to the brain to reduce stress and anxiety.
How To Use
- Body Scrub- Mix the ginger oil with brown sugar. Massage the paste gently on your body to remove dead skin cells and get a smoother complexion.
- Face Mask- You can develop a nourishing face mask with Loelle Ginger Oil. Mix a tbsp of it with raw honey and lemon juice. Leave it on your face for 30 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Hair Mask- Mix 2 drops of Loelle ginger oil with argan oil. Massage the scalp and roots of the hair. Leave it on for 30-50 minutes, then wash it off. To prevent itchy scalp and dry hair, you can mix 4-5 drops of ginger oil in your shampoo and conditioner.
- Body Massage- Mix the heated ginger oil with your favorite essential oil and massage it on your body to soothe tired and sore muscles. It also reduces stress and anxiety. You can add 2-3 drops of ginger oil in a bathtub to relieve headache, backache, body pain, and menstrual cramps.
Helianthus annuus seed oil (sunflower) zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract.
Country of Origin
Dry, Irritated & Mature Skin
Weak hair, Dandruff, Hair fall.
The formula is Cold-pressed, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free.
COSMOS. The Vegan Society.