Loelle 100% pure and certified organic raspberry oil is packed with powerful antioxidants that moisturize and protect your skin. It has a remarkably high proportion of vitamin E, A, omega-3, and omega-6 fatty acids, which all aid in restoring natural skin radiance, strengthening the skin barrier, and fading aging signs.
Loelle raspberry oil is a nourishing and hydrating elixir that transforms dull and damaged skin into a healthy and radiant complexion. The highest antioxidant and phytosterol content makes it the best natural sunscreen. It moisturizes, tones, and regenerates skin cells. The silky texture absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue. An exceptionally high proportion of vitamin E, A, omega-3, and omega-6 fatty acids makes it suitable for oily skin types while still delivering hydration and relief to dry skin and sensitive skin.
- Sun Protection- Loelle raspberry oil act as a natural sunscreen with an SPF of around 28-30. Vitamin A heals the sun-damaged cells and promotes cell regeneration.
- Anti-Aging Properties- Loelle raspberry oil has high levels of vitamin E, a potent antioxidant to fight free radicals and prevent premature aging. When it combines with the regenerative properties of vitamin A, it promotes collagen production and keeps your skin looking young and radiant.
- Prevents Acne- Linoleic acid is abundantly present in Loelle raspberry oil, has anti-inflammatory properties, prevents clogging of pores, and controls sebum production that ultimately leads you to have less acne.
- Strengthen Skin Barrier- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in Loelle raspberry oil help retain moisture in the skin and play an essential role in the structural integrity of the skin barrier.
- Intense Moisturization- Loelle raspberry oil seals in moisture for long for smoother and plump complexion.
How to Use
- As a Facial Oil- Apply the Loelle raspberry oil after cleansing and toning. It absorbs quickly and won't leave a greasy residue. Follow it with your regular moisturizer.
- Mix a few drops to your cleanser or makeup remover- You can mix a few drops of raspberry oil to your facial cleanser or makeup remover to effectively clean your face while promoting the health of your skin.
- Add it to Your Lip Balm- Mix the Loelle raspberry oil to your lip balm. It will create a protective barrier to prevent moisture loss and protect against free radicals.
- Use it as a Body Oil- You can apply Loelle raspberry oil directly onto the skin after taking a bath or mix it in body lotion or shower gel to enjoy countless skin benefits.
Rubus Ideaus (Raspberry seed oil).
Country of Origin
Safe for all skin types. Highly beneficial for dry, oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin.
The formula is Cold-pressed, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free.
COSMOS. The Vegan Society.