Loelle Rhassoul Clay Atlas is natural soothing clay used by Moroccan women for centuries to cleanse and purify the skin and hair. It is formed from volcanic lava and obtained from the chambers below the Atlas mountains in Morocco. This mineral-rich clay is unique due to its dual properties, cleansing, and moisturizing. A higher concentration of silica, magnesium, and calcium removes impurities and toxins; repairs damaged skin and conditions hair follicles.
Loelle Rhassoul Clay Atlas is a natural beauty secret obtained from ancient volcanic rocks at the top of the Moroccan Atlas Mountains. Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Silica are present abundantly in it. They have a higher absorption rate and make the clay a fantastic cleanser and detoxifier.
Loelle Rhassoul Clay Atlas removes dead skin cells, reduces dryness, brightens skin, and enhances skin elasticity. As a balancing clay, it is safe for all skin types.
- It fights oxidative stress.
- Removes toxins and product build up from skin and hair.
- Tightens pores.
- Controls Acne.
- Improves Skin texture.
- Boosts Collagen Production and increases skin elasticity.
- Retains moisture in skin and hair.
- Brightens the skin Complexion.
- Increases Hair Volume.
- Exfoliates scalp gently.
- Adds shine to hair.
How to Use
- Face Mask- Mix the one tablespoon of Loelle Rhassoul Clay Atlas with two tablespoons of warm water and two drops of Loelle Argan Oil. Take a wooden spatula and mix well. Apply the mask to the face and leave it on for 10 minutes. Then, rinse.
It will remove makeup, dirt, and impurities, reduce blemishes, and make your skin look fresh and even. Use this mask once or twice a week.
- Hair Wash- You can use Loelle Rhassoul Clay Atlas to create your own natural hair wash. Mix 1-2 tablespoons of clay with water and add two drops of argan oil, olive oil, or rosehip oil. Mix all the ingredients in a plastic bowl because the minerals present in clay can react with a metal pot. Massage the mixture on the scalp for two minutes and then rinse it off. This hair wash is highly beneficial for people with oily scalp.
- Hair Mask- Mix Loelle Rhassoul Clay Atlas with Loelle rose water. Create a homogenous paste and apply it to the scalp and hair. Allow it to sit for 30 minutes before rinsing.
- Body Mask- You can apply Loelle Rhassoul Clay Atlas anywhere on your body to combat dryness and flaking. Mix it in rose water and Loelle rosehip oil or almond oil. Apply the paste on dry patches, knees, elbows, and heels. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes. You will get soft and moisturized skin instantly.
Moroccan Lava Clay. Is completely free of heavy metals. Mineral content silica: 58%, Aluminium: 2.47%, Iron: 0.64%, Sodium: 2.3%, Magnesium: 25.2%, Calcium: 2.34%, Moisture: <8%
Country of Origin
Loelle Moroccan Rhassoul Clay Atlas comes from the Atlas Mountains in Morocco and results from volcanic activity in the area. The clay is 100 percent natural and produced entirely without environmental impact.
In Morocco, a carefully selected women's cooperative produces Loelle Moroccan Rhassoul Clay Atlas. This gives women a stable income and better welfare.
Suitable for all skin types. Highly beneficial for dry, oily, and sensitive skin.
Oily Scalp and dandruff.
The formula is 100% natural, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free.
The Vegan Society.