Make your skin bloom with this toning and hydrating spray, with a subtle floral scent.
Natural, organic and vegan, our rose water is a powerful edition to your skincare routine.
🎯 USE IT TO:
- Moisturize your skin
- Cleanse and brighten the skin
- Soothe redness and irritation
- Balance sebum production
- Reduce blackheads and whiteheads
- Firm, tighten and smooth skin
- Reduce dark spots, acne scars and discolorations
- Minimize enlarged pores
- Reduce cell damage and slow down aging
- Condition and strengthen hair
- Moisturize and soothe your scalp
👌 SUITABLE FOR:
All skin types, especially for dry, oily, blemish-prone, and sensitive skin.
👉 HOW TO USE:
As a skin toner:
You can use Loelle rose water as a skin toner after cleansing to keep your skin healthy and radiant. It gently removes the dirt, oil, and debris from the pores without stripping away the natural skin moisture.
As a makeup remover:
You can mix Loelle Rose Water with Loelle Argan Oil, Jojoba oil or Almond Oil to form a natural makeup remover.
As a hydrating facial mist:
You can spray it on your face before applying oil or moisturizer. It adds a burst of hydration and instantly makes your skin feel cool, soft, and soothed.
As a setting Spray:
Loelle Rose water is a natural setting spray. It leaves your skin looking dewy and refreshed.
As a hair conditioner:
You can add Loelle Rose water to your shampoo and conditioner to improve their effectiveness.
ℹ️ ADDITIONAL INFO:
- Loelle Organic Rose Water is produced by a women's cooperative in Kalaat M'Gouna, a city in Morocco renowned for its rose-covered meadows and rose petal distillation. The process is done by hand and provides its members with a stable income and better welfare for themselves and their families.
- The formula is 100% natural, vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and gluten-free.
- Certified by ccpb, ONSSA and The Vegan Society
Steam distilled Rosa Damascena (Rose) flower water