Made with 100% natural and organic rose petals from Kalaat M'Gouna. Loelle Rose water cleanses, tones, moisturizes your skin, and defrizzes your hair. It is obtained by steam distillation to preserve all the goodness. The mild and natural aroma calms your senses and uplifts your mood.
Make your skin bloom with Loelle Rosewater, 100% pure and certified organic. It replenishes skin moisture while maintaining an optimum pH value and tightens the stubborn pores. This is a natural solution for soothing redness and irritation. Vitamin C is abundantly present in Loelle rose water, brightens skin, fades aging signs, and promotes good hair health.
- Fades Aging Signs- Loelle rose water is rich in vitamin A and C, potent antioxidants, fights free radicals, and prevents the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Keeps Your Skin Glowing and Hydrated- Loelle rose water hydrates your skin deeply and leaves a subtle glow. It controls sebum production and prevents dryness.
- Maintains Skin pH levels- The ideal pH value of human skin is 4.7, and Loelle rose water is 100% natural, comes with a low pH value of 5.5, which becomes beneficial in protecting skin against rosacea psoriasis, and acne.
- Controls Acne- Loelle rose water has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It kills the bacteria responsible for acne, reduces redness, inflammation at the pimple site, and prevents future breakouts.
- Skin Protection- Vitamin A in Loelle rose water improves the skin's overall health and protects it against environmental stressors. In addition, the vitamin B content of rose water strengthens the skin barrier, prevents moisture loss, and enhances the repairing of skin cells.
- Nourishes Hair- Loelle rose water not only hydrates the skin but works as an anti-frizz serum for dry and damaged hair. It acts as astringent, controls scalp oiliness and dandruff. In addition, the moisturizing effect makes your hair easy to detangle and prevent breakage.
How to Use
- As a Skin Toner- You can use Loelle rose water as a skin toner after cleansing to keep your skin healthy and radiant. It gently removes the dirt, oil, and debris from the pores without stripping away the natural skin moisture.
- Makeup Remover- You can mix Loelle rose water with Loelle Argan oil or Almond Oil to form a natural makeup remover.
- Hydrating Facial Mist- You can spray it on your face before applying moisturizer. It adds a burst of hydration and instantly makes your skin feel cool, soft, and soothed.
- Act as Makeup Primer and Setting Spray- Loelle rose water is a natural makeup primer and setting spray. It leaves your skin looking dewy and refreshed.
- Use it on Your Hair- You can add Loelle rose water to your shampoo and conditioner to improve their effectiveness.
Spray directly onto your hair after taking a shower to lock in moisture in the hair and prevent frizz.
You can also massage it on your scalp to fight dandruff, oiliness, and itching.
Rosa Damascena* (Rose water). 100 ml.
Country of Origin
Loelle's organic rose water is made by a women's cooperative in Kalaat M'Gouna, a city in Morocco known for its rose-covered meadows and the distillation of rose petals. The production is done by hand and gives the women a stable income and better welfare for themselves and their families.
Safe for all skin types. Highly beneficial for dry, dehydrated, oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin.
Highly beneficial for oily scalp, dandruff, and dry hair.
The formula is Cold-pressed, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free.
ccpb. ONSSA. The Vegan Society.