Nourish and condition dry and chapped lips with Loelle Lip Balm Hemp. A unique blend of natural and organic ingredients, including hemp seed oil, shea butter, coconut oil, vitamin E, and sunflower oil, instantly hydrates your lips and leaves them perfectly moisturized. In addition, the lavender and mint essential oil provides the lips with a pleasant feeling and a delicate glow.
Loelle Lip Balm Hemp is meant to replenish moisture in your lips. The hemp seed oil, the star ingredient of this lip balm, significantly improves the condition of the lips. It is enriched in vitamins A, D, E, K, B1, B2, B6, C, E, and several essential minerals. Shea butter, coconut oil, vitamin E, sunflower oil, lavender oil, and mint oil are other moisturizing ingredients of this lip balm. It prevents dryness and provides intense all-day comfort.
Key Ingredients & Their Benefits
- Hemp Seed Oil- rejuvenates and nourishes dry and chapped lips. It is packed with essential unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins A, D, E, K, B1, B2, B6, C, E, minerals, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, manganese, and zinc that efficiently protects the lips against environmental stressors and keep them healthy and plump.
- Euphorbia Cerifera Wax- forms a protective barrier on the lips and prevents moisture loss. It has skin smoothening and lipid balancing properties as well.
- Myrica Wax- is added to Loelle Lip Balm Hemp to provide long-lasting moisture and protection against environmental pollutants. In addition, it delivers a silky-rich feel without stickiness.
- Shea Butter- is a magic moisturizer and emollient. It soothes and protects your lips against UV rays. Vitamin A, E, F, quercetin, and epigallocatechin gallate are the potent antioxidants in shea butter that fight the free radicals and prevent premature aging.
- Coconut Oil- is a natural moisturizer. Lauric acid is abundantly present in coconut oil, has antibacterial properties, and protects the lips against irritants. In addition, it absorbs quickly, nourishes the deeper layers, and prevents dryness in the future.
- Vitamin E- promotes cell turnover and replaces dry and damaged cells with new and healthy cells. It increases blood circulation and keeps your lips soft and supple.
- Sunflower Seed Oil- shields the lips against environmental damage. Omega-6 fatty acids in sunflower seed oil reduce inflammation and support the development of new skin cells.
- Lavender Essential Oil- balances the lip moisture level. It soothes itching and irritation. The beneficial phytochemicals and antioxidants in lavender essential oil fight free radicals and environmental stressors like UV rays, and pollution.
- Mint Essential Oil- enhance the blood circulation in your lips to give a plump appearance.
How to Use
Apply a thin layer of Loelle Lip Balm Hemp on the lips. Allow it to absorb fully. Repeat the application as many times as you want.
Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Myrica Pubescens Fruit Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Mentha Spicata Oil, Limonene*, Linalool* *Natural ingredients of essential oils.
Country of Origin
Dry, cracked, and dull lips.
The formula is Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free.
COSMOS. The Vegan Society.