The 100% natural, rich, nourishing Argan Oil with Vanilla Extract is a splendid treat to your skin, hair, and nails. The airy and rich vanilla fragrance calms your senses. The moisturizing, protective, and emollient properties of argan oil help to promote collagen production, fade aging signs, make the skin firmer, softer, smoother, and hair stronger, shinier, and healthier. Use it anywhere on the body to replenish the moisture. This oil is certified organic, free from chemicals, and safe for the environment.
The Moroccan treasure (Argan Oil) with vanilla extract is perfect to use on your skin, hair, and nails. It keeps your skin moisturized and protects it against environmental stressors. It is an ideal choice to attain shiny, softer, and voluminous hair. The 100% natural, organic, and cold-pressed Argan Oil with Vanilla is excellent for everyone who wishes to have plump lips and stronger nails. The sweet, warm, and rich aroma of vanilla extract evoke a sense of warmth and comfort. It is not only good for your mind but the body as well. Vanilla is loaded with vitamin B, including niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, and pantothenic acid. At the same time, Argan oil is rich in vitamin A, E, and omega 6, 9, which all contribute to healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Slows Down Cellular Aging- The level of collagen in skin cells falls due to aging. Environmental pollutants, poor diet, and unhealthy lifestyles accelerate the depletion. Argan oil promotes the production of subcutaneous collagen and combats the free radicals responsible for wrinkles and fine lines. Antioxidants in the vanilla extract also help to slow down cellular aging.
- Brighten Skin- vitamin B in vanilla extract increases cell turnover and fades dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and acne scars. Vitamin E in argan oil has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, and it assists in preventing dark spots and blemishes.
- Softer & Shinier Hair- Argan oil restores suppleness, strength, and shine to dull and brittle hair. Both men and women can use it to prolong the life of hair. In addition, it stimulates the production of keratin and effectively enhances regrowth. The soothing properties of vanilla soften dry and frizzy hair keeps the breakage and roughness in check.
- Plump Lips- Vitamin A and E in argan oil act as a natural moisturizer and conditioner for chapped lips. It restores hydration and plumpness for a longer duration of time.
- Stronger Nails- The essential fatty acids and vitamins in argan oil strengthen and moisturize nails and cuticles. In addition, it protects them from damage.
How to Use
- Remove Your Makeup with Loelle Argan Oil Vanilla- It works amazingly to dissolve your face and eye makeup. Take a few drops of it and massage on onto your face gently. Keep massaging in circular motions, and finally rinse it off with your regular facial cleanser.
- Add it to Your Daily Skincare Regimen- Apply 1-2 drops of Loelle Argan oil vanilla to clean and damp skin. Since it is very lightweight, it sinks and absorbs quickly. You can apply it on the top of your moisturizer to lock all the hydrating ingredients into your skin. However, If you are uncomfortable with the glowy sheen in the morning, you can incorporate it into your nighttime skincare routine for countless skin-improving benefits.
- Use it As a Lip Balm- If you can't find your lip balm or the chapstick, apply 1-2 drops of Argan oil vanilla to your lips. It will prevent dryness and keep them plump for long.
- Hydrating Toner- A great facial toner removes dust debris clogged in pores and hydrates your skin. You can make an excellent toner with Loelle Argan oil vanilla. Take one pump of Argan oil and mix it with two drops of your favorite essential oil and rose water. Mix well and regularly use for clear and refreshed skin.
- As a Body Oil- Argan oil vanilla serves as a great body oil. You can use it on your cracked heels, hands, or anywhere to replenish moisture.
- Hair Mask- Mix the argan oil with your favorite essential oil to prepare a hair miracle mask. First, heat the mixture for 15 seconds in a microwave. Then, apply it to your scalp and hair. Leave it on for 15-30 minutes. Then, rinse it with lukewarm water to lock the hydration.
- Use It on Your Nails & Cuticles- Massage the Loelle's Argan oil vanilla onto your nails and cuticles to strengthen and embellish them.
Argania Spinosa* (Argan Oil), Planifolia* (Vanilla extract)
Country of Origin
Loelle Argan Oil with vanilla extract is harvested and produced by hands by a women's cooperative in Morocco. The oil gives the women a stable income and better welfare. Thanks to the women's cooperative, they have started a school so their children can get an education. In addition, argan trees help reduce the threatening desertification in the area and are on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Dry & Damaged Skin
Damaged & Frizzy Hair
The formula is Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free
Ecocert. The Vegan Society.
Something More You Need to Know
Traditionally, argan oil is extracted from argan nuts that have passed through the digestion of goats as they eat the pulp. Once it has passed the goat's digestion, the nuts are collected and pressed. This method leaves the goat's characteristic smell. Therefore, many varieties of diluted argan oil are offered, which are usually also perfumed to hide the goat scent. This is not the case with Loelle Argan Oil, as it never encounters goats. Instead, the argan nuts are picked and peeled by women at a women's cooperative. The Argan oil is extracted through a cold pressing to preserve the integrity of the nutrients.