- Product Information
A stimulating multi-purpose clay for the face and body, enriched with iron oxide to encourage blood flow and balance sebum production.
Natural, and vegan, our Moroccan clay red is rich in the minerals required for healthy skin. The cleansing product eliminates impurities and unclogs the pores.
🎯 USE IT TO:
- Gently cleanse your skin and hair
- Stimulate microcirculation
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Brighten dull complexion
- Increase cell turnover and support youthful glow
- Unclog pores and balance oil production
👌 SUITABLE FOR:
Oily, mature, normal, sensitive, and blemish-prone skin types.
👉 HOW TO USE:
As a face detox treatment:
- Mix one tablespoon of the Loelle clay with two tablespoons of warm water and two drops of Loelle Argan Oil (optional).
- Apply the mask to the face, avoiding the eye area and leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse.
- Follow with the toner and moisturizer.
- Repeat once or twice a week.
As a hair detox wash:
You can use Loelle clay to create your own natural hair wash.
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons of clay with water and add two drops of argan oil, olive oil, or rosehip oil.
- Mix all the ingredients in a plastic bowl because the minerals present in clay can react with a metal pot.
- Massage the mixture on the scalp for two minutes and then rinse it off.
This hair wash is highly beneficial for people with oily scalp.
As a hair detox mask:
- Prepare the mask by mixing Loelle clay white with Rose Water.
- Apply it from scalp to hair ends.
- Do not let the clay dry in your hair, and keep spraying the Rose Water.
- Rinse it off with warm water after 15-20 minutes.
As a body detox treatment:
You can apply Loelle clay anywhere on your body to combat dryness and flaking, and instantly soften and moisturize your skin.
- Mix it in rose water and Loelle rosehip oil or almond oil.
- Apply the paste on dry patches, knees, elbows, and heels.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse
ℹ️ ADDITIONAL INFO:
- The formula is 100% natural, vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and gluten-free.
- Certified by The Vegan Society
Illite (green clay), kaolinite (Red clay)
Feel great — inside and out, today and tomorrow
Secure paymentsPay with credit card, PayPal, Klarna or Swish.
Free Shipping over 499 kr / $49 / €49Stock up to enjoy complimentary shipping!
14-Day Money-Back GuaranteeIf you’re not happy with your purchase, you have 14 days to change your mind.