- Product Information
Deeply detox your skin and hair with a powerful cleanser enriched with turmeric, neem oil, aloe vera and shea butter!
Natural, organic and vegan, our African black soap liquid is infused with powerful antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
🎯 USE IT TO:
- Detox your skin and hair
- Replenish moisture
- Support healthy skin barrier
- Re-establish healthy balance within your skin cells
- Purify and minimize your pores
- Brighten complexion
- Soothe itchy skin
👌 SUITABLE FOR:
All skin and hair types, especially oily and blemish-prone skin. Highly beneficial for oily scalp, dandruff, and dry hair.
👉 HOW TO USE:
- Dispense the liquid onto wet hands and massage it onto the skin and hair.
- Pair with a cleansing mitt for added exfoliation.
ℹ️ ADDITIONAL INFO:
- The formula may occasionally dry inside the bamboo pump and can easily be flushed out with water. Maintain your pump by using it regularly to prevent soap from drying and causing it to stick or fail. If it gets stuck due to dried soap, remove the pump top and place it in warm water. Press it until clear water is dispensed, then reattach it to the bottle and try again.
- Loelle African Black Soap Liquid is produced with traditional methods by women's cooperatives in Ghana. The process is done by hand and contributes to better welfare for its members and their families.
- The formula is 100% natural, vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and gluten-free.
- Certified by The Vegan Society
Organic shea butter, saponified coconut oil, cocoa seed butter, potash, neem seed oil, camwood powder, turmeric root powder, Aloe barbadensis, lime juice, sea salt, water
Recyclable PET plastic, 250 ml
Secure paymentsPay with credit card, PayPal, Klarna or Swish.
Free Shipping over 499 kr / $49 / €49Stock up to enjoy complimentary shipping!
14-Day Money-Back GuaranteeIf you’re not happy with your purchase, you have 14 days to change your mind.
Has sorted my skin . Is going to be a constant in my regimen. :+1::skin-tone-2:
First of all i use this on my body every other day and my body has never been clearer however, my face is pretty sensitive i was doing my research on the ingredients and shea butter does clog my pores which tends to break me out over time. If your going to use it on your face DONT USE IT EVERYDAY!!! I will say after you use it it makes u feel squeaky clean that’s probably my favorite thing about it. Now for hair i have terrible dandruff but it definitely helped with that and the softness of my hair. I think it’s worth it!
This is a god-sent! It's so good for the skin and what i like the best that it's 100% natural! I bought this a dozen of times and will continue to do so as this is far better than any other liquid soap I've tried so far!