The traditional Loelle Moroccan Scrub Glove, the essential part of the Hamman ritual, removes dead skin cells, impurities, and excess sebum. It improves blood circulation, brings oxygenated skin cells to the surface, and makes it feel softer and healthier.
The magical Moroccan Hammam ritual is not complete without the Moroccan Scrub Glove. It is an effective exfoliating product that you can use to get beautiful soft skin. The glove’s unique crepe fabric quickly and gently removes impurities, toxins, and excess sebum. The energetic massage leaves your skin refreshed and revitalized.
- It improves skin regeneration.
- Unclogs pores and removes dead skin cells.
- Reduces pigmentation and dark spots.
- Promotes collagen production.
- Eliminate toxins from the body.
- Promotes blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
How to Use
- Take a warm bath and massage your body with Loelle Moroccan Black soap. Rinse thoroughly.
- Dampen the Moroccan Scrub Glove and rub back and forth onto the skin while applying gentle pressure. Dead skin cells and impurities will start to peel away.
- Moisturize your skin with Loelle Argan oil or Almond oil for a softer and smoother finish.
Suitable for all skin types. Highly beneficial for dry, mature, oily, and acne-prone skin.