Loelle Clay white is rich in minerals, especially phosphorous and silica. It provides deep cleansing, removes impurities, and minimizes pores' size. In addition, it gently exfoliates the skin without stripping away the natural skin moisture.
Loelle Clay white is extraordinarily rich in minerals that help to eliminate dark spots, regulate sebum production, improve blood circulation, and heal blemishes. The gentle nature of white clay makes it suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The negatively-charged minerals draw out the positively charged toxins and leave the skin soft and smooth. The white clay has strong detoxifying properties, making it a proper cleanser for the face, body, and hair.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells- The mild abrasive texture of Loelle clay white helps remove the dead skin cells when mixed with water or oil. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Unclogs Pores- Loelle clay white deeply cleanses your pores and draws impurities, pollution, and excess sebum without stripping away the natural skin moisture. It also shrinks the size of pores.
- Smoothen the Skin Texture- It removes the dead skin cells from the surface and reveals new and healthy cells with a better and improved texture.
- Soothes Skin Irritation- Loelle clay white soothes inflammation and redness and is safe to use on eczema and psoriasis.
- Removes Dandruff- removes dead skin cells, sebum, and Dandruff from the scalp.
- Cleanse & Conditions Hair- Loelle clay white is an effective cleanser for hair and scalp. It makes your hair soft, shiny, and manageable.
How to Use
- Facial Mask- Mix the Loelle clay white in Loelle rose water and create and fine paste. Apply it onto your face leaving the eye area. Wait for 10-15 minutes. Then, gently remove it with warm water. Follow with a toner and moisturizer. Use this mask once or twice a week.
- Hair Mask- Prepare the mask by mixing Loelle clay white with rose water and apply it from scalp to hair ends. Do not let the clay dry in your hair, and keep spraying the rose water. Rinse it off with warm water after 15-20 minutes.
- Body Mask- Mix Loelle clay white in rose water and add 1-2 drops of Loelle Argan oil to it. Apply the paste wherever you want, especially elbows, knees, or cracked heels.
Kaolin (White clay)
Country of Origin
A carefully selected women's cooperative produces Loelle Moroccan White Clay in Morocco. This gives women a stable income and better welfare.
Suitable for all skin types. Highly beneficial for dry, oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin.
Suitable for oily scalp and Dandruff.
The formula is 100% natural, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free.
The Vegan Society.